photo by Joel Höglund
- Low-power IP sensornets:
- Working on radio duty-cycling, routing, transport layers; providing low power, resilience to interference, efficiency, reliability, etc. Read more on ORPL, Burst Forwarding, IPsec for 6LoWPAN.
- The Web of Things:
- Pushing towards a RESTfull Internet of Things. Enabling open and evolutive applications involving heterogeneous nodes: sensors, actuators, smart phones, and the cloud. Read more on the Web of Things and SicsthSense, our cloud platform for the IoT.
- Simon Duquennoy, Olaf Landsiedel, and Thiemo Voigt. Let the Tree Bloom: Scalable Opportunistic Routing with ORPL. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (ACM SenSys 2013), Rome, Italy, November 2013. [ bib | pdf ]
- Olaf Landsiedel, Euhanna Ghadimi, Simon Duquennoy, and Mikael Johansson. Low Power, Low Delay: Opportunistic Routing meets Duty Cycling. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (ACM/IEEE IPSN 2012), Beijing, China, April 2012. [ bib | pdf ]
- Simon Duquennoy, Fredrik Österlind, and Adam Dunkels. Lossy Links, Low Power, High Throughput. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (ACM SenSys 2011), Seattle, WA, USA, November 2011. [ bib | pdf ]
- Simon Duquennoy, Gilles Grimaud, and Jean-Jacques Vandewalle. Serving embedded content via Web applications: model, design and experimentation. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Embedded Software (ACM EMSOFT 2009), Grenoble, France, October 2009. [ bib | pdf ]
Page last modified on September 06, 2013